| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in January is dryish. Just 81.5mm (3.2in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 14:49 long and the longest day is 15:43 long with an average length of 15:21.
Weather Trend Graph for January in Nugget Point, New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Nugget Point:
- Tuapeka Mouth, New Zealand - 52 kms (32.3 miles) NNW
- Hillend, New Zealand - 37.1 kms (23.1 miles) N
- Baverstock Waiwera, New Zealand - 38.6 kms (24 miles) NW
- Clinton, New Zealand - 43.9 kms (27.3 miles) NW
- Balclutha, Otago, New Zealand - 26.1 kms (16.2 miles) N
- Balclutha, Finegand, New Zealand - 21.4 kms (13.3 miles) NNW
- Lochindorb, New Zealand - 26.9 kms (16.7 miles) WNW
- Mokoreta, New Zealand - 53.4 kms (33.2 miles) W
- Owaka, New Zealand - 12.4 kms (7.7 miles) W
- Quarry Hills, New Zealand - 59.4 kms (36.9 miles) WSW