Weather in December in Nugget Point
- The shortest day is 15:33 long and the longest day is 15:48 long with an average length of 15:44.
- The weather in December is somewhat dry. Just 78.8mm (3.1in) of fluid falls during.
Weather Trend Graph for December in Nugget Point, New Zealand
Nugget Point Weather in December Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Nugget Point:
- Tuapeka Mouth, New Zealand - 52 kms (32.3 miles) NNW
- Hillend, New Zealand - 37.1 kms (23.1 miles) N
- Baverstock Waiwera, New Zealand - 38.6 kms (24 miles) NW
- Clinton, New Zealand - 43.9 kms (27.3 miles) NW
- Balclutha, Otago, New Zealand - 26.1 kms (16.2 miles) N
- Balclutha, Finegand, New Zealand - 21.4 kms (13.3 miles) NNW
- Lochindorb, New Zealand - 26.9 kms (16.7 miles) WNW
- Mokoreta, New Zealand - 53.4 kms (33.2 miles) W
- Owaka, New Zealand - 12.4 kms (7.7 miles) W
- Quarry Hills, New Zealand - 59.4 kms (36.9 miles) WSW